Saturday, January 22, 2011

Oh Connie....

Connie after midnight... How fun she is... So I (Jordan) get back from a night out, and can see that Connie has started to be her after midnight self... Which is well.. interesting to say the least. She just isn't all there! She becomes very tired and pretty much acts like a drunk person...
So I decided that I was going to have fun with this. Kiera was sitting on my right and Connie on my left, and Caitlin at the table... So I looked at Connie and pointed to just above her head and looked at Kiera and said "Do you see that? What is it?" Connie then looking at us, "What is it? There's nothing there! You're just pointing at my hair!" So this is when it gets fun!

Jordan: "I don't want to touch it, I don't know what it is!"
Connie: (Screaming) "GET IT OUTTTTT!!!" "JUST GET IT OUT!!!"
Connie: (whiny voice) "Can't you just brush or flick it a little bit?!"
Jordan: (laughing) "What?!"
Connie: (whiny voice) "Is it still there?! Is it SPI-DER?"
Jordan: "I don't know what it is!"
Kiera: "There's something in your eye too!"
Connie: (laugh/crying) "It's called TEars! AHHHGRHHHHA!"
(Everyone laughing)
Jordan: "Well It's still there!"
(Connie trying to look at herself in her phone)
Kiera: "You know, most people look down when they try to see something on top of their head."
Connie: (whiny voice) "Well if I did that I couldn't see!"
Connie: (Laughing/Crying) "There's nothing there! Can you get it!"
(Jordan smacks Connie's head)
Jordan: "There I got it!"
(Connie gets up to leave)
(Everyone busts up laughing)
Connie: "Don't laugh at my (Batman) underwear!!!!"

And off she went to bed... Not saying another word...
Who knows if she got the "spider" but needless to say next time, this WILL be recorded!

No comments:

Post a Comment